Friday, March 4, 2011

Cali

My in-laws flew me out to L.A. this past week so they could see the baby and help out and I could get some rest. Owen decided for about a month he was going to wake up every 2-3 hours at night, and needless to say I was whipped! I had a blast and thoroughly enjoyed getting consecutive hours of sleep! Thanks Sean! We tried to say on Texas time, so that meant early mornings for me. But hey, I should be used to it by now...

One little plug: If you get the chance to go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, GO. It was a.ma.zing. It will totally add inches to your waste line, but it's totally worth it.

Here a few pics of our trip.

Owen and Pop Pop just chillin'.

Owen and Catie trying to persuade Peyton to make her grand appearance

Tummy time at 6AM

No comments:

Post a Comment