Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can't Get Home

For my birthday this year, I decided I wanted to treat myself with a trip home and get some good time with my family. Ross, Owen, and I came home on Friday last weekend, Ross went home on Sunday, and mom and I were planning on heading back to Denton on the following Thursday. Well, that's not happening! A monster winter storm has turned Dallas into one big block of ice. Sadly, Ross has had three snow days with no work and no one to share it with.  The hardest part about knowing we will be living overseas in the next year is being so far away from family, but away from Ross for this long is reminding me that my home is with them. As much as I LOVE Ruston, I only want to be where they are.

If you want to see a video of the state of Denton as of last night, go here: www.gallery.me.com/rossandcarmie  and click on the winter storm video.

No comments:

Post a Comment